Thursday, May 22, 2008

Reaching for a Plunger

Earlier in the week, I just felt stagnated. Stuck in the midst of much to do and the question of where to start. It was time to dump the stuff that had been accumulating in my mind. I have software to keep track of appointments, contacts, email, and to-do items, but I don't use it like I should (if you do, then you are to be congratulated and know that you are an example for me to look up to). So how to get doing (or going) once again?

Time for a mental dump - take the loaded truck that is my mind and pour out all of the items that need to be done out on to a piece of paper. All of it, not just work stuff, but personal items also. Once it's on the paper, I can get it into the computer, prioritize it, categorize it, and act on it. My brain feels like it can function again. I recommend the exercise highly anytime your mind feels "stopped up."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet viewers, its really
really fastidious piece of writing on building up new website.



My web site: Psn Code Generator