Friday, May 09, 2008

Heading in a New Direction

In a short time, I will be starting a new sermon series. Presently, the Book of Joshua is being finished, so I need some suggestions... My thought is to offer a series on favorite Bible stories. What I need from you is exactly that - you're favorite Bible stories.

If you have one, two, or even three, please add them in the comments section of this post. You don't have to know chapter and verse. A short description of the action will suffice and I will track down the associated verses.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

greetings johnstewart1968.blogspot.com owner discovered your blog via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com